Do you travel outside of Oklahoma?
Yes, I would love too! Please inquire with the contact form below so we can chat about your situation.
Are you able to customize any of your wedding collections?
I am happy to work with you. Please inquire with the contact form below so we can chat about your situation.
Do you offer payment plans?
For wedding collections, yes. 15% will be due at booking and the remaining 85% can be placed on a monthly payment plan.
For all other types of sessions, no. 50% will be due at booking and 50% will be due the day of the session.
What is your turn around time for wedding galleries?
8-10 weeks, however, this can vary depending on my current workload and time of year. Please keep in mind, that I edit multiple weddings at a time and still shoot daily.
Who is your second shooter for your wedding collections?
My husband, Taylor. He second shoots weddings with me and will sometimes make an appearance at other sessions too!
Do you offer indoor sessions or studio work?
I don't have a studio, but I do offer in home sessions. Please inquire with the contact form below so we can chat about your situation.
Where can I purchase prints?
Please use the store feature in your gallery link. Through the store, you can purchase prints, seasonal cards, wedding invitations, and more! This store helps keep my small business going.